Monday, December 23, 2013

Week ending December 23, 2013

Hey Everyone! Sorry this will be extremely short! I just wanted you to all know that I love you and I hope you have a great Christmas. Sorry no group email about my week today really because I will be skyping mom and dad on Wednesday! I wish I could skype you all though!

Kidney stones are still there and they KILL but I go to the Dr. the day after Christmas so I hope they figure things out then. Until then I will remain on Vicodin (which doesn't make me loopy thankfully but it does make me extremely dizzy. ) So Sister Thompson and I are stuck inside most of the time right now but that will hopefully change after this week. I am ready to get out and help people!

Our investigator Jonathan is getting baptized on Saturday! He is such a Christmas miracle! I will have to tell  you more about him next week! 

I love you all and I sincerely hope you have a Christ filled Christmas!!!!

Love always

Sister Jennifer Franzen

No comments:

Post a Comment