Sunday, April 19, 2015

Week Ending January 5th, 2015

hello Family and Friends!
I am so sorry this weeks email will be sooo short! My companion had a doctors appointment in Seattle today and so we don't have as much time to email...  But I do want to share something with all of you... 
So I know this will be short but stay with me... This week I really thought a lot about the Atonement of Jesus Christ.. We always talk about how because of Jesus Christ we can be cleansed from our sins... but I could not help but think that there was more to it then that. 
I had a companion that told me that Christ suffered so we could know Joy too. I thought about that a lot this week and it finally made sense. If Christ had not gone through the Atonement that We would not know what it means to be happy because we would be stuck in sin and misery all the time. But because of our savior we not only can be cleansed of sin but we can also feel true and everlasting Joy. We NEVER have to go through anything on our own, and we should not have to either. Accept the sacrifice of Christ.. embrace it and share your love for him with others... He truly is the best thing that has ever happened to us...
So sorry this is so short. more next week. 
I love you all with all my heart! 
Love Sister Franzen

No comments:

Post a Comment