Sunday, April 19, 2015

Week Ending Nov. 4th, 2014

So sorry I did not email this week.. I have to make this soooooo short... 
so... God pulled a fast one on me. We had transfers yesterday and I did not get a phone call saying I had a special assignment or anything so I didn't prep for anything... got to transfers and my name popped up on a board saying I would be training a new missionary.... I was NOT expecting that one ha ha but I am really excited to see how this next transfer goes... I was the only trainer that did not get a phone call ha ha you should have seen the look on our assistants face when I stood up... He realized he never called and got soooo red it was hilarious but there is a reason i'm sure and God has a plan.... 
My trainee's name is Sister Bunker and she is awesome! We had a great lesson with one of our inv. last night that wants to be baptized but is scared about quitting coffee and so she has not set a date... well my awesome greenie took charge, promised her blessings and BAM she is on date! oh miracles! Also we are having the baptism of a lifetime on Saturday.... We have an inv. named Doug that has not been with organized religion in 30 years... has changed his ways came back to God... is so committed to the Gospel now and is waiting till sat. He chose sat. because it is nov. 8th and the number eight is an infinity sign... and he wants it to represent his "infinite promise to God" .... ugh GOLDEN! best part... he has 11 cats... 11! my last recent convert had 9 and they are now best friends! The one with 9 cats (todd) has been showing doug the ropes and is helping him prep for the priesthood! Miracles.. I am in the same area... At the end of this transfer it will be 7 1/2 months of HEAVEN! I love Edmond sooooo much! I could stay here the rest of my time.... So that is my quick update I love you all and I will email more next week! I will send Halloween pics next week too.... Sister Vander Hoeven and I are... Hillarious... so stay tuned. 
Love you all!
Sister Jenn Franzen

No comments:

Post a Comment